Residential Roofing Allendale, MI
Residential Roofing in Allendale, MI
Michigan’s weather can be challenging for roofing contractors in Allendale. With the freezing temperatures of the winters and the extreme temperatures of late summer, shingles take a pounding. This makes it extremely important to have high-quality roofing materials that will stand the test of time, and qualified roofing professionals who know how to properly install and maintain your residential roof.
High quality, properly installed roofing keeps your family safe and protected from any storm. We don’t just service your residential roof installation or replacement in Allendale – we make it an enjoyable, stress-free experience.
When you call us with a question or concern about your residential roof, one of our representatives will visit your home, inspect the problem and provide an honest appraisal as to what needs to be done. We’ll prepare a proposal listing all of your options, including materials that fit every budget.
Types of Residential Roofing in Allendale
Asphalt Shingles: Asphalt shingles are the most commonly used type of shingle across North America. Today’s asphalt shingles are reinforced with a fiberglass mat or an organic material such as paper or wood fiber, and can typically range in life expectancy from 10 to 20 years.
Great improvements to the asphalt shingle have been made, resulting in a more durable product know as laminated shingles, also known as “dimensional” or “architectural” shingles.
Asphalt shingles come in a variety of colors and styles. Individual shingles may be replaced if damaged. An additional advantage of asphalt shingles is that in certain circumstances, they can be installed over an existing roof of asphalt shingles, eliminating the need to remove the old roof.
Metal Roofing: Metal roofs in are popular among roofing contractors in Allendale. There are several advantages to choosing metal as your roofing system.
- Durability: Metal roofing systems have passed wind and uplift tests that are rigorously demanding, testing roofing materials simulating wind speeds over 150 miles per hour.
- Fire Protection: Metal roofing systems also lead the way in fire protection for your home.
- Beauty: Metal roofing systems are available in lasting colors and themes that will fit a myriad of tastes and styles.
- Maintenance-Free: “No maintenance” means no hassle and no ongoing expense. Of course there are rare exceptions, such as hail, which can dent the metal.
- Long-Lasting: When you compare metal roofs that last 50 years or more with asphalt shingles that last maybe 10 to 20 years, you can see why the cost is higher for metal. But it begins paying for itself almost immediately.
- Energy-Efficient: When your home has a metal roof, it will actually reflect a good percentage of the radiant energy coming from the sun.
- Adds Value to Your Home. If you think you might sell your home and move within the next decade or two, a metal roof will be a big selling point.
Commercial Roofing in Allendale MI
When you own a business, one of your most important assets is the building that your company occupies. It’s where your employees gather every day, it’s what keeps your equipment safe, and it’s the core of your business.
So how do you protect your investment and its contents? By having a strong, reliable, and properly installed commercial roof in Allendale. Your roof is what keeps out the elements, and keeps in the important things.